Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Today I became a blogger. The most difficult part for me was understanding what a 'post' meant or the difference between a name and a title and an address. The language of web stuff is definitely where I struggle because even asking for help will require words that are foreign to me. I wonder if there is a glossary of terms for web learners. No doubt I will find one in the library!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! You will soon become familiar with the language. Every time you write something and publish it you post to your blog. The title of your post is the heading you give it. For this post you haven't given it a title and that's why it is 'Untitled'. You could perhaps use the Discovery Exercise's heading for your post title in fututre. The name of your blog appears in the heading at the top. With all the exercises you are going to blog about you will become a pro at it! Here is an online internet dictionary.
I also feel like you.It seems like a foreign language.I'm sure it would be easier to learn Italian or French.However we should "plod" on and it may all fall into place.
I think people who appreciate the open spaces, walks in the bush here and around the world and also can cope with blogging are special people
Post a Comment